So last night The Suze and Robin took The Meemz to Broadway Diner aka Boston Diner for dinner. We all know that The Meemz loves Ranch dressing and I do mean LOVES. I'm pretty sure she'd eat it with a spoon if you let her. Heck, she might do that behind our backs- you never know. As a testament to that love, here is what TM ordered:
Appetizer: Home Fries w/ Cheese and a side of Ranch
Entree: Lasagna. She told the waiter that she did not want the marinara sauce on that, but she did want a side of Ranch. What? How the heck do you make lasagna without marinara I mean, I know it can be done with bechamel or some other sauce but this is a diner folks so we know they're not getting fancy with the lasagna. Robin pointed out to her that you can't really make lasagna without the marinara and she said that she knew what she wanted to do so just bring her the lasagna and the Ranch. Ooook...Not sure I want to know what kind of taste sensation she created with that. Also, a salad with (you guessed it!) Ranch.
Dessert: Strawberry Cheesecake (not sure if there was a side of Ranch here but I sincerely hope not)
Just for your general information and possible amusement, here is a list of other things that are better with Ranch, according to The Meemz:
Hot Dogs (I know, right?)
Baked Potatoes
Pizza
Fried Cheese
Ice Cream
French Fries
Ranch Dressing
Lasagna (?)
Salad (duh)
Burgers
PB&J Sammiches
Chicken Wings
Bloomin' Onion
Onion Rings
Ranch Dressing
Frosted Flakes
Ribs
Hushpuppies
Chicken Fingers
Steak
Ok, so some of the things on that list might not be true but you get the idea. The Meemz is Ranch dressing's biggest fan. If there was a Ranch dressing fan club, she'd be president and vice president. Come to think of it, I should see if there is a Ranch fan club for her to join...

You forgot to mention that it needs to be DIET ranch. That is her absolute favorite.
ReplyDeleteGood call Chelsea!
ReplyDelete