Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meemz Update

I know it's been quite a while since I posted but as most of you know, The Meemz has been in the hospital for quite some time.


She is back home now and seems to be doing really well. She is still getting her strength back but she is definitely much improved.  She went to see "Always, Patsy Cline" on Sunday with Robin, The Suze and me. We had a nice time and she really enjoyed the show.  She kept a running commentary to The Suze about who sang each song they played before the show and during intermission.  She's so knowledgeable about old school country music.


Nothing too exciting has happened since she went home, but I'm sure that will change once The Meemz has her strength back.  


In the meantime, I will give you this fun little memory.


A couple of years ago, The Suze thought it was a good idea for The Meemz to say the blessing at Thanksgiving dinner.  Wrong.  I think the whole speech blessing took up about 15 minutes and only centered on Thanksgiving or anything even remotely related to it for oh....3 minutes.  If I remember correctly the Pledge of Allegiance found its way in there....

No comments:

Post a Comment