I've said it before and I'll say it again- The Meemz TV viewing should be strictly monitored. Here is yet another example why:
A couple weeks ago The Meemz told The Suze about a product she'd seen on TV that is meant to help short people keep their shirts pulled down. Now, let me just say (as a short person) that my height in no way affects my ability to keep my shirt pulled down. That's entirely related to the fit. Anywho- she tells TS about the product and wants her to order it but then can't find the number. So, TS thinks that if she doesn't mention it again, TM will forget.
Oh. No. That is NOT what's going to happen.
What IS going to happen is that TM is going to continue to tell TS that she needs said product and that it is only $10.99 so she really needs TS to order it for her. The Suze says to the The Meemz that she didn't know she had such difficulty keeping her shirts pulled down and The Meemz says, "Well, I don't like to complain about every little thing." Really...................
So, I was curious about this miracle product so I did a little Google research today and here's what I found:
1. The product is called the "Trendy Top Tee"
2. It comes in both black and white
3. It is available for purchase on the As Seen On TV Website for the bargain price of $10.99 (+ $6.95 shipping & handling)
4. It will put a stop to your muffin top.
5. Prevents peekaboo panties
6. Makes the wearer look both chic and lean
7. The Trendy Top Tee is super comfy
I think we all need one.
See for yourself here
No comments:
Post a Comment